Monday, January 12, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek--Day 2

Here we are on sneak peek day 2! Pink Cat Studio will be releasing their new sets on Jan. 15th. Cute little Lily with Heart is another image found in the Lily and Billy Sweethearts stamp set. The coolest thing besides the image is the heart that she is holding. When you stamp her the heart has nothing in it, so Melissa has made the perfect sized wordings to stamp in the heart! I just loved that! =) So I chose Be Mine.
I love pink sooo much that I had to create a card that has nothing more than just various shades of pink in it... lol! Here is a close up of the card and here you can see I used liquid pearls in silver to accent the scallop edged circle, and how I added the silver hardware and ribbon.
This next card was created using the Kiki Kitty stamps. Here she is doing the Hula and looking sassy with that pretty flower on her ear. To create this card I used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, did some paper piercing around the edges of my image and did some sewing on the orange borders of the lower half of my card. I'm really liking my sewing. =)
This is a close up of the card showing what I did to embellish it. Come back tomorrow to see the last of the sneak peek cards and Thursday I will share with you, pictures of all the images in each of the 2 new sets! Before you leave, you may want to check out Alota Rubberstamps as they are having a 25% off Sale only until January 18th.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I wish you a great Tuesday and hope to see you tomorrow!
Here are the supplies used:
Card#1: Stamps: PCS Lily and Billy Sweethearts
Paper: Regal Rose, SU DSP,pretty in pink
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Silver liquid pearls, silver hardware, nestabilities, and regal rose ribbon
Card#2: Stamps: PCS Kiki Kitty
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, and Hawaii Papaya DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Piercing tool, dimensionals, thread, prima flowers, chocolate chip ribbon,
Dew Drops, and cuttlebug embossing folder.

20 comments:

CraftyC said...

Aww, these are gorgeous cards Jodi and great set of stamps, enjoy!
Clairex

Janna said...

Jodi, these are both so adorable!!! I love them! I never would have thought to put a circle on top of the card, I am definitely giving that a try and the embossing and stitching on Kiki!!! Pefection!

Smiles,
janna

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, your valentine is the sweetest!!!! And your ALOHA Kiki.............THUD!!!! The colours are so rich and Vibrant.....pure candy to the eye!

Vicki

Lise Roy said...

Both are gorgeous!

Love the colors...

Mariska said...

I love both the cards Jodi!! The Lily card is gorgeous with all it's pink and I just love how you have placed the image partly outside the card. Love how you coloured Kiki too!! You don't need my tutorial that's for sure :). Gorgeous work!!

xxx
Mariska

Becky Carafa said...

Lily is so soft and sweet and pretty! Lovely! And those colors for Kiki are so vibrant, great job sewing!

Heather said...

Wow Jodi!!!

So wonderful I am in love with all the light pinks with no read or dark pinks it gives the Stamp a whole different feeling to it, and I love the softness of it!!! What a wonderful idea!!!

I love the circle on top of the card like Janna!!! totally wonderful addition!!!

The Kiki Card well wonderful girl!!!

I have never seen that embossing folder but Yea!!! How perfect for this card!!! Love the sewing and the paper percing too!!! Great Sneaks Jodi!!!

Heather

Danni said...

Super cute! Love Lily!!

Maria said...

Wow, Jodi!! I'm lovin' your Lily card with the soft pink color!! Beautiful! Awesome job coloring the image too and love the circle scallops!! Such a fabulous idea!

Okay, your Kiki card is way cute! Beautiful colors and awesome job coloring the image. Kiki makes me just want to dance the hula! LOL!!!

Maria

Denise said...

These cards are adorable Jodi. Love the stamped images, you always have the cutest stamps! Miss you.

Joy said...

awe...these are so adorable! just too cute for words! love your pink designs!

Savitri said...

So so cute! The images are just tooo adorable!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Two fabulous cards Jodi and love your pretty Lily card and love the design, Your Kiki card is also gorgeous and love the colour scheme and embossing, Can't wait to see your creations tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x

Melissa said...

These are adorable Jodi! I love the colours in the Kiki card. Awesome work!!

Teri said...

Hi Jodi! You've been a busy girl! I just love your Valentine Lily and the pinks are so so sweet, just like you!! Kiki is also so cute! You know how much I love kitties! Love the sewing too!! See you soon!

Rina said...

Jodi, both cards are absolutely fabulous. Love the color combo on both.

Naoual said...

Oh my, these cards are gorgeous! Love the pink card (pink is my fav colour too LOL), the hardware and the ribbon look FAB!!

The Kiki card is stunning, beautiful colour combination and all the gorgeous details make the card just perfect!

xx Naoual.

Rita said...

OMGosh Jodi, I luv these cards! My favorite is Lily, I luv how you did this card, awesome job on both cards girl!

Iris said...

Both of your cards are great Jodi, but mey favorite is the first one, I adore everything on that card. The coloring (as always perfect, the image, and the layout...just perfect!

hugs,
Iris

malieta said...

One word...CUTE!!!!! I love the tent top card Jodi!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS