Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek- Day 1

Whoo Hoo! I finally get to show you the cute cute stamps from Pink Cat Studio that will be released this Thursday Jan. 15th. Melissa has these cuties ready for Valentine's Day! This set is called Lily and Billy Sweethearts, and there are lots of cute images with words to go with them. I love them all!
I have used a variety of things to create this card so check at the bottom of this posting. This next card I made was created with another NEW that will be released on Thursday called
Kiki Kitty! This set has a bunch of cute kitties that have words to match them too! I love these little guys because first of all, they are cute, they are also easy to color and can be used to create quick cards. =)
I made this card which is mainly pink and what better time to use it when creating with "Pink" Cat Studio Stamps! lol =) I stamped the image twice to cut out the flower and mount it for dimension. (See Below) There are more sneak peeks I have to share with all of you so check back! =)
As promised, here is a list of the supplies used to create both cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week everyone!
Card #1: Stamps: PCS Lily & Billy Sweethearts
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, SU cardstock Real Red, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Dew Drops, Ticket Corner punch, Pink Rhinestones, SU striped ribbon
Card #2: Stamps: PCS Kiki Kitty
Paper: Basic Grey Two Scoops, SU Regal Rose
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Stickles, dimensionals, SU pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon

18 comments:

Mariska said...

I love your cards Jodi!! Love the colour you've used to colour Kiki and Lily and Billy are just gorgeous with the materials you've used around them. Love them both!!

xxx
Mariska

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Love your cards Jodi and such a great layout and papers on your Lily and Billy card. Gorgeous colouring on both and your Kiki card is just so pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

Iris said...

Gorgeous card Jodi and your coloring is stunning like always as is the layout!

hugs,
Iris

Lise Roy said...

Both are beautiful!!
Love them both!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are so cute, I love them.

Janna said...

Oh, Jodi! These are just too cute!!! You did such a great job on these cards!!! I love, love, love them! That Lily and Billy one is so cute with the ribbon not all the way across!! So casing that and the pink Kiki, love it!

smiles,
janna

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, I love both or your cards!!!! The colours and layouts are fabulous and your colouring is the best!!

Vicki

Heather said...

Great Cards Jodi!

I really like the Coloring and the DSP's you choose, and I really like the ribbon idea ditto on what Janna said!!!

Great Job Jodi!!

Heather

Susan said...

Isn't this couple just too cute! I love how soft and springy the colors are and you color so beautifully! This is goig to have to be a set I get, just can't avoid it! And Kiki is too sweet! How much fun they will be! Beautiful job!

Margie said...

Sooo, soooo very cute Jodi!
I love that first image! Great coloring :) Love the sentiment with the kitty ;)
Great work! TFS!

Denise said...

Jodi,
These cards are so adorable. Love that little boy & girl image.

Maria said...

My goodness Jodi! Your cards are just way gorgeous. Such pretty colors and wow, you did a fabulous job coloring the images! I'm totally lovin' your cards!!

Maria

Becky Carafa said...

These are soooo cute, Jodi! On L&B, your colors and l/o are fantastic, and I really like how you did the sentiment! And Kiki is just adorable, love how you popped up the flower!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

I love the two on the bike, so sweet! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

awe...too sweet...love all these valentines day cards...I just need to get into the mood...not there quite yet =) TFS!

Melissa said...

Great job Jodi! Love your colouring :)

Islander Girl said...

OH my the Pink Cat Stamps are soo cute! Love what you did with it!!!

Valerie said...

OH GIRL how cute your cards are for sneak peek....man do I miss Pink Cat Studio! Can't wait to see more and specially the release!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS