Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink Cat Studio--Release Day Today!!

Good Thursday morning to all of blogland! Today is the day to get your 2 new and cute set of stamps from Pink Cat Studio!! Head on over there now to order so you can use them for Valentine's Day which will be here in no time. To see all the stamps included in both sets, just scroll down in this post after my card. =)
So, the card I made for today uses a stamp from the Lily and Billy Sweethearts set. I love this stamp of Lily, she reminds me of myself when I used to daydream about someone I really liked.
I gave her a name... to me, she is Daydreaming Lily. =) She is daydreaming about Billy.
I chose the sentiment (also in the set) Je t'aime, which means I love you.
I stamped the words 3 times to get the length I wanted the sentiment to be and used my corner rounder punch to round the edges of the paper. Normally, I would use the word window punch for this shape, but the sentiment was too long. ( I had to improvise).
Here are the supplies used to create this card.

Stamps: Pink cat Studio
Paper: Pretty in pink, Regal Rose, Candy Lane DSP ( New)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Thread

Here is what all of you Pink Cat lovers have been waiting for, all the stamps in each set!! I finally get to show them to you. =) Enjoy!
To see all of the great work that the rest of the DT has done for the release of these stamps, go to the right side of my blog and scroll down for a list of these wonderfully talented group of ladies!!
Thank you for stopping by to visit me. =) Have a great day, and happy stamping!

15 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my Gosh!!! What a sweet sweet sweet card!

Vicki

Janna said...

Jodi!!! Another beautiful creation!! All of your peeks have been fabulous, but I just love the layout on this card and of course your coloring is fabulous!!! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Danni said...

What a cute card!

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous card! I am really liking the three windows!! I'm gonna have to try that! Love the colors too-Valentines is just too close already! Time flies when your having fun!!

Iris said...

Oh your card is soooo pretty Jodi!!! Great layout and beautiful colors!!!!!!

hugs,
Iris

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!

Susan said...

She's just too adorable! I love this set and the papers you used are just perfect! Love the tag and the layout is too cute. Can't wait to get them in. I've loved all the peeks! Great fun!

Denise said...

Just love looking at all your cute creations!! You have the most sdorable stamps...... love them all.
Hope you are feeling better?

Anonymous said...

aLOHA jOdI...
great card..Lily is a cutie...you should ask her if she can make a Hawaii Lily and BIlly...TFS all of y our great creations...i hope you are feeling better...Take care...Liann

Joy said...

WOW...so many stamps in one set! you do such great work...I can see why everyone wants you on their design team! where do you find the time? hope to see you this weekend at Teri's

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh just gorgeous Jodi and love the layout and those yummy papers, Beautiful colouring as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jodi, you rock girl!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Wow! This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

Mariska said...

Wow Jodi, you've been so busy since my last visit. I love this card, such a great idea to use Lily more then once on a card. Love the papers you picked for this one, gorgeous!!

xxx
Mariska

malieta said...

I love your card Jodi and the image is super cute! The layout and image are gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS