Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pink Cat Paper Craft Challenge

I have decided to create a simple card since the paper will stand out for itself (the dots). This card was made because I love the new Kiki Kitty Stamps that has just been released from Pink Cat Studio, and also for the challenge over on Paper Craft Planet for Pink Cat Studio. The challenge is to create a card using a critter from Pink Cat, has to have the color pink and to use scallops and /or glitter. Head on over to check it out!
I have been trying to fight off a cold now for about 1 week, and since I went back to work I end up having to talk to our patients which makes my voice a bit more irritated. So, now I have lost my voice. It just sounds really hoarse. I think it sounds bad and others think it's pretty sexy. LOL! =) I hate being sick. Good thing we have our blogs and email to communicate, that way I can save my voice. =) Anyway, this will be the end of my post for the day, I will see you on your blogs!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Dimensionals, and Dew Drops
Have a great day everyone! =)

12 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute!! Hope you feel better soon!

Joy said...

hope you get better soon...I know it totally sucks to be sick...but the bright side...if people think your voice is sexy...you go girl! LOL! love that kitty...you did a great job and just so cute with the hat on! take care!

Rosette said...

Hehe.. I know that feeling, just had it last week hun!! :) I do hope you get better soon Jodi dear, and keep on sharing with us these beauties! :)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Jodi and love the papers, Hope your feeling better soon, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

I'm sorry you've been sick, Jodi!! I hope you feel better soon! It must be hard to take care of patients when you are sick yourself. Take care of yourself!!

Love your Kiki card!! You're right. . simple makes the paper really stand out beautifully!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Janna said...

Jodi this is so cute!! I love your take on this challenge and I didn't think the card looks simple at all. In fact I think it is really sweet and sassy! I am sorry to hear that you are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon!

Smiles,
Janna

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hope you feel better soon! This card is so cute, I love the little cat image.

Joann said...

Hey Jodi! I was wondering why I haven't been seeing your stuff and it's because I didn't sign up to 'follow':) Okay, all done. So now i can say AWESOME card!!! Hope you are doing well!

Denise said...

Very cute! The cat looks like Mochiko...

Valerie said...

HOW CUTE! that kitty is so adorable!

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon Jodi!! Love your card, it so pretty!!

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!

Love you coloring, the paper, the dew drop...

hope you better soon...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS