Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Perfect Fit

Hey everyone, I needed to have a day just knowing I could rest and relax without having anything important to do or anywhere important to be. I am finally on the road to getting over that horrible cold everyone seems to be having all over the world. =) Anyway today I am introducing 2 brand new sets of stamps from Alota Rubberstamps! I just fell in love with them as soon as Helene made it available to us. The first one (above) is called The Pretty Essential Circles and the one below is the Pretty Essential Ovals. These sets fit perfectly with the large oval and circle nestabilities!! How awesome is that! In my personal opinion, if you have these nestabilities you must get these stamps too! You just can't go wrong with that. =) Click HERE to purchase both of these sets!
As soon as my stamps arrive in the mail, I will be showing you some great cards and projects for these must haves. If you have not checked out Alota Rubberstamps before, click HERE!
Remember to check out the challenge for Alota Rubberstamps over on Paper Craft Planet too!
I am finalizing the blog candy that I was supposed to post last week and decided to add more to it since my blog hit the 10,000 mark! Besides the upcoming blog candy for the number of hits I've had, I will also be having Valentine blog candy too!
Hope all of you are having a great day, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Rina said...

Looking forward to more of your beautiful creations, using these great stamp sets.

Oh my...congratulations Jodi on your hits. Wow wee.

Rosette said...

These look such yummies jodi! Lucky you to have them coming at yout doorstep in a while :))Have fun xx

Janna said...

Jodi, I am glad you are feeling a little better! I love these stamps! How cool is that they fit inside your nesties!! That was my hope when I first saw them! Thanks for the heads up!

Smiles,
janna

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS