Monday, January 26, 2009

New Challenge & Award

There's a new challenge over on Paper Craft Planet for Pink Cat Studio! My fellow DT member, Janna is hosting this challenge. She has got a great one going on, so head on over there to check it out. I am loving the challenge she is giving us and you will too! Unfortunately, my card is sitting on my craft table waiting to be pieced together so I will be putting it up on the planet later this evening.
I have an award that I had for a while and never got around to posting it until now. I got this award from my fellow DT member of Roses On Paper, Iris and blogging buddy Linda N. Thank you both so much for this award!! =) Wishing all of you a great day! Hope your day is a crafty one! =)

4 comments:

Rosette said...

Congrats sweetie for the Blog Award!! Very merited!! :) xxx

Janna said...

Can't wait to see your card! I know it will be awesome!! Congrats on your award! It is definitely well deserved!

Smiles,
janna

Joy said...

you totally deserve this award... you are the sweetest!

Patti said...

You are invited to visit my new card post and Yorkie helped...

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS