Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love Is In The Air

I just adore these cute stamps from Pink Cat Studio and had to create something more with them. I found Billy as cupid a very cute stamp and had to make more than just one card. This is a magazine holder I made to hold 3x3 cards. I found this on a blog a long while ago and can't remember which blog it is. Anyway, I changed a little part of the instructions so that it would fit better. I will be posting the tutorial on how to make these later today.
My apologies for the blurry pic, not sure what happened here. Anyway, I just love these colors together for Valentine's Day, it's something different from the predictable pink and red. I used my nestabilities to create all 3 cards. Speaking of nestabilities, if you love them like many of us do, you can pre-order your nestabilities HERE. You will also find there are sooo many great things in the store, I know I did. =)
Another angle to show you that I was trying to make the wings l0ok realistic--well almost.
So, I used fun flock for the wings and then added some glitter.
Here is a card I made using Kiki with Cupcake. Another Valentine card done! I think this is one of the cuties from this set. She is a great versatile stamp...you can create tags, add to a boc of cupcakes, etc.
Here is a closeup of the stamp. I used glitter on the cupcake (sorry you can't really see it) to give the card a little push.
Here are the supplies :
Paper: Real Red, Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilites, SU Heart Punch, Martha Stewart Punch, Dimensionals, and Dazzling
Diamonds.
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

IL Cielo di Praga said...

I love your cards.fantastic for san valentine

Curt in Carmel said...

What adorable cards! I LOVE these! The fun flock and glitter on the wings really turned out super and that cat and cupcake are precious! Wonderful cards. Oh and the holder too! Great job! Best, Curt

Danni said...

Oh what a super cute idea!! Love it!!
Adorable cards!

Rosette said...

Hehe sooo cute!! Love these little cretions Jodi ♥

Berenice said...

Super cute cards! You did a great job. The cat with the cupcake is so nice :)

Margie said...

Oh I love that lil card holder! So cute! Wonderful Valentine cards :)
TFS!!! xo

Denise said...

Love it! That is such a cute set w/ holder. I want to try to make one of those holders.

Janna said...

Jodi these are so awesome!!! You are a genius!!! I love the magazine holder idea with the cards inside!! They are all so well made and look so great! The little Kiki card loods so yummy too! The perfect Valentine's Day card! I swear, you come up with the best ideas ever!

Smiles,
janna

Teri said...

Your Billy cards are adorable and so are the Kiki ones!! Love that nestie that you used on the Kiki card, it's different. xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS