Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you had wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration. I feel that last year (2008) just flew by so fast, and we are now already into the second day of the year. I imagine this year will be just the same. Well, to ring in the new year for my blog I made a card using Party Tilda. She is a very versatile stamp and can be used for any occassion such as a birthday, fourth of July. I got her from Roses On Paper. Speaking of Roses on Paper... there is a 25% off SALE on Magnolia stamps, Whiff of Joy, Alota Stamps, Sarah Kay and Rachelle Ann Miller stamps. Hurry over to get the best selection!!
A close up of the card to show I punched some stars with my glittered paper from DCWV. I have also entered this card in the Cute Card Thursday challenge and to A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge. There are many new, fun and exciting things throughout the year that I will feature and hope you will love. =)
I also noticed that my blog has just recently past the 10,000 mark! Stay tuned, I will be posting some awesome blog candy to celebrate!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! =)

12 comments:

Marie said...

Pretty! Really love the way you colored her.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Joy said...

awe...that Tilda looks so cute...I love how you made it look like she was celebrating the new year! hope you have a good weekend!

tiggertastic said...

i love thi card, what a fantastic way to use the stamp, and your colouring is stunning,

Happy new year

Sarah x

Rosette said...

Love;y festive card sweetie :) Hope your year will be awesome and cheerful! xx

Andrea said...

Oh wow, this card is so beautiful.
xAndrea

Margie said...

Adorable New Year card :)
Tilda looks so cute!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
xo, margi

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Great card and such a gorgeous image. Happy New year to you too!
Judy x

Susan said...

What a little party girly girl she is! Love the colors and the silver stars are just so festive looking!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi, this is the cutest New Years card! Hope you have a wonderful one!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Jodi and love the colour scheme and your beautiful colouring. Happy New Year, Hugs, Nikki x

malieta said...

Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is awesome Jodi!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS