Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flowers For You

Good Monday morning bloggers! Hope all of you had a great weekend! This weekend we celebrated Chinese New Year (Kung Hee Fat Choy everyone!), and we celebrated my grandmother's 90th Birthday!!! She looks nothing near 90 years old, she's one of the lucky ones who has really good genes. For today's card I decided to make something a little Spring-like. I love the colors of Spring and these colors are perfect. I was in luck to find this pretty paper lying in my stash...none other than Basic Grey of course. =) When I saw this stamp from Alota Rubberstamps, I thought this image was cute... reminds me of when I was in high school...lol .
The other reason I like this stamp is that you can use it for any occassion, like Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thinking of you cards etc. Just change the colors of their clothing to match the holiday. Well, enjoy the rest of your day and thanks so much for stopping by.
Supplies:
Paper: White CS(Playshop--LSS), Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Sheer Baby Blue Ribbon
Accessories: Dew Drops, Paper Piercer

14 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Margie said...

This is soooo cute! I really love that lil image :) Great coloring and layout!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is too cute Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

awe...I love this card...now if I can only find someone to do that for me...lol! love your great work. I am so behind in my creating! I better get a move on.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to your grandma, Jodi! Wow, 90 years old. That's awesome. My grandmother was the same way. She passed away 3 years ago at age 99 and she did not look 99 at all!! I think Asians have great genes. . .we tend to live long and look young!!

Happy Chinese New Year to you!!

Love your card. . .it's so pretty and I love how you colored the image with the pretty colors!! Beautiful job!!

Maria

Rosette said...

Wow! congrats to your grandma Jodi, and Happy New Year to you :) Cute and cheerful card dear! xxx Keep well xx

Janna said...

Jodi this is so adorable!! I love the bright colors and the gorgeous papers! You are so talented! Happy Chinese New Year to you too!! And how wonderful that your grandmother celebrated her 90th! That is truly amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Rita said...

This one is so sweet & I luv the colors!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

The image is gorgeous Jodi and love the beautiful paper, Hugs, Nikki x

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!
Love BG paper and the stamp!

Teri said...

Another sweet card! Love this image!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Such a cute card, the image is so sweet. Love the colors too!

Becky Carafa said...

Awww, this is so sweet!

Susan said...

They're just so cute! Young love, isn't it grand? I love the paper and her dress is just perfect!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS