Friday, January 16, 2009

Chocolate Kisses

When I saw this stamp I got from Helene at Alota Rubberstamps, I thought hey this is the perfect gift for Valentine's Day. You get a cute bear, roses and a box of chocolates! =) If you're saying that you'd rather have jewelry, well...it's probably better you get that one on your own so you can choose what you want! LOL! Anyway, I just love the colors for Valentine's Day, so sweet, warm and lovey dovey.=) Be sure to check out Alota Rubberstamps as they are having a 25% off Sale until January 18th!!
Another great thing going on for Alota Rubberstamps is a challenge over on Paper Craft Planet. It starts today January 16th and will end on January 30th. I don't know what the prize is but Helene always gives great prizes!! Head on over to see what the challenge is this time. I can't wait to see what all of you will create. =)

These are the supplies I used to create the card.
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Candy Lane DSP (new from SU)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Red Brads, dimensionals, large oval punch, chocolate taffeta ribbon, silver liquid
pearls.
One more thing before I go, a fellow blogger named Pat Adam is looking for anyone who would like to create some Valentine cards for children in a pediatric hospital from her area. The goal is 1,000 cards before 2/7/09. The cards will be used for the parents and caregivers of these children up to age 20 years. There are more details on her blog. If you are interested in making and sending cards and envelopes to Pat, drop her an email here: mrsmiley6@aol.com. I am in the process of creating cards for the children and their families and will post them when they are all done.
Thank you for stopping by and hope your day is going well!

12 comments:

Janna said...

A beautiful project and for a great cause!! This is just too, too cute! i love your coloring and layout, but I am casing the way you tied that ribbon!! It is perfect!

Smiles,
Janna

Danni said...

Such a sweet image and sweet card!

Monique said...

Oh my goodness! this is absolutely adorable! I love it!

xx Monique

Joy said...

your creations never end! that is such a cute card! amazing what you can do with such cute stamps! I love how you inspire me! TFS!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a cute card Jodi and the bear is just so sweet, love the layout too, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Denise said...

I enjoy looking at your daily postings, the cutest cards, & you have the cutest stamps.

Gracie said...

Awww...the bear is so cute! I love the layout!

Oh! Please stop by my page for a special gift! =)

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Jodi, love the image!
Clairex

Joy said...

This is a super cute card! You did some great coloring with the Copics! Don't you just love the Candy Lane DSP? I really like that paper... :)

joy

www.tamikos.net

Curt in Carmel said...

I swear Jodi, you always find the cutes images! You have such a knack for that! This card is perfect for Valentine's Day! Best, Curt

Iris said...

Great card Jodi and what an adorable image!

hugs,
Iris

malieta said...

What a super sweet and cute card!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS