Friday, December 5, 2008

WOJ on Paper Craft Planet

I have just remembered to enter into the contest for a chance to be a guest DT member for the Whiff of Joy challenge held on Paper Craft Planet (PCP). The winner will be given the prize of a guest DT member for 2 whole months on PCP. The last day to enter is Saturday Dec. 6.
The sketch can be found on the planet.
Here I have added glitter to her wings, white fun flock to her clothing, and white gel pen to the center of the snowflakes on her dress. Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: SU sentiment, Whiff of Joy
Ink: Black Memento, copics
Paper: Basic Grey Wassail Paper, Gold CS (forgot where it's from), and white CS.
Accessories: chocolate grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, dew drops white fun flock, nestibilities, white gel pen, and SU Dazzling Diamonds. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope all of you have a great weekend! =)

12 comments:

Rosette said...

WOW Jodi!! This is sooo beautiful and elegent! :) She's just like one of those lovely angels we decorate with in these days :)

Iris said...

WOW!!!!! What a stunning card Jodi!!!! I love this Angel!!!

Hugs
Iris

Katharina Frei said...

I love your card Jodi. I just spend quite some time on your blog browsing through. And I have to admit that you have a unique and wonderful style. All your creations are beautiful and striking. Thanks for entering.
Katharina

Denise said...

Jodi,

This card is awesome, BEAUTIFUL!!

Jen Tapler said...

This is beautiful, as always, Jodi!!! and I have to thank you again for the stamped images you sent me - they arrived Thursday and I've been practicing with my Copics. And WOW - what a HUGE difference that paper makes. I'm e-mailing you now to get the details again. THANK YOU!!!

Marie said...

Jodi, you go girl! You gonna win this card!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, such a cute iamge and beautifully coloured. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Rina said...

Wow Jodi, this is absolutely beautiful. Best wishes.

Lim said...

Beautiful card Jodi.. I love all the details.. Gorgeous!
Hugs,
LIM

Valerie said...

VERY pretty card!

Valerie said...

PRETTY card!

Susan said...

Oh, Jodi, she's just stunning! I love all the details like the fun flock, dots in the snowflakes and the glitter on the wings. You did such a great job with the layout! Just beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS