Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Recent RAKs and A NEW Online Store!

Hello everyone! I have some RAKs I'd like to share with you from such sweet ladies. The first one is from Michelle, I can't believe I finally got to meet her iand her daughter in person when I went to Teri's place last weekend. She is so sweet and very creative, can't you tell? Thank you so much! I had taken the pictures a couple of days after and only had a chance to post them today. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, but now I need to wrap them and ship them out. I really don't think that my gifts to the mainland will get to it's destination before Christmas. I am so sorry for those of you who get my gift after Christmas. =(
I will do my best to get them out of my house within a day or 2.
This next RAK is from my dear friend Rita! Hi Rita!! Thanks so much for this pretty card I love it! Rita did such a great job with this card. You can't tell from this picture but, she actually colored and cut out the blouse this lady is wearing, then pieced it onto her. Do you see how thin her clothing is? I really don't know how you did that Rita but what a fabulous job well done!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas girl! =)

I also got a RAK from Denise! Denise gave me a box of Mint flavored M&Ms---love it! Well of course I had to open it up to try them, of course they were good. I then shared it with some friends when they came over that same day and the next thing I know, they're all gone! Well Denise, now you know that that was a great RAK! lol=) Thanks so much, you are too sweet!! =)
Last but not least... there is a NEW Online store called Island Paperie. It was introduced to me by a new friend and blogger Jen! Hi Jen, hope you guys headed to the beach for some sun after all this rain in Hawaii! (She is very creative). Anyway, Island Paperie is a store here in the islands. You are now able to order their products online, participate in their very first Paper Craft Planet Challenge and be eligible to win a $25 gift card to shop at their online store!! How cool is that, head on over there to check them out! =) In the mean time, hope your day is going well and thank you for stopping by.

13 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so wishing I got to meet you at Teri's too! I hope you're going to Jen's this weekend. thanks for sharing this new store. I am going to check it out right after this! have a great holiday season! take care!

maddy hill said...

Gorgeous makes !

Rita said...

So glad you liked the card. Love the snowman soup tin, this project is very popular every year & makes a great gift! Looks like you got lots of goodies & their all so wonderful & you deserve it. Merry Christmas!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, love your work.

Michelle Ueligitone said...

You are so welcome and totally deserving! Hopefully I will see you at Jen's house this weekend. If not, have a wonderful Christmas!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous RAK from your friends Jodi. Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for 2009, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Curt in Carmel said...

Always love reading your posts. You are adorable! Best, Curt

Summerthyme Studio said...

Lovely Raks and I LOVE the Hanna Card of course!!!!

Claudia Rosa said...

hei Jodi those are really gorgesous.
thanks for sharing the store link
hugs
claudia

malieta said...

Hi there Jodi,
I'm taking a mini-break from X-mas related stuff around the house and I tell ya...your creations are off the chart gorgeous! I have missed so much in the past few weeks and it will take me forever to catch up on everything.
Your RAKs and gifts from your friends are super gorgeous too and you are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
When you have a second, send me your address. I would love to exchange cards with you!
Well...there is no rest for the wicked....hehe...and I have to get back to work:)
Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours Jodi!
Hugs
Risa:)

Rina said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jodi, to you and your family. Many warm wishes to you, during this beautiful holiday season. Be safe and God Bless you!!!

Denise said...

Happy New Year! I miss you & your creations.

malieta said...

These RAKs and gifts are awesome also Jodi! I love the Snowman Soup tin and the RAK from Rita is a cuties as well. TFS!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS