Sunday, November 30, 2008

RAK and Award

Good morning everyone, I'd like to share this RAK with you from Joy! Thank you Joy!! She is such a sweetie, and always thinking of everyone. She sent a Thanksgiving card, some cute stamped images, Hello Kitty candies a cute doggie pencil and a Hello Kitty notebook. (I just love hello kitty)=)
I received this award from Rosette who is a fellow DT member for Roses on Paper. Thanks Rosette!! So the rules are to choose 10 people to give this to, and you must also link back to the person who sent it to you. So here goes...
That's all for today! Come back tomorrow where I will be announcing some exciting news! =)
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks so much for passing on this award to me! I so appreciate it!

Rita said...

Nice RAK! Thanks so much for this award, I truely appreciate & I'm so honored!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Thank you so much Jodi! You are so sweet for thinking about me. Have a wonderful week!

Rosette said...

Hi Jodi, got me e mail hunny?? Lovely RAK, and can't wait to hear your news!! :)

Berenice said...

Super cute Rak!

Curt in Carmel said...

How very sweet of you to think of me! I've highlighted you on my blog, and shared a little recent story about us! LOL Thanks again! Best, Curt

Catherine said...

lucky you :)

malieta said...

Thank you for the award Jodi, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness:)
Hugs
Risa:)
p.s. My "mojo" has left me Jodi and all that I have done lately is make cards that I absolutely hate!!!! grrrrrrr...I hate when this happens!!! Hopefully a miracle will happen and I will post something later tonight:)
* Your RAK and goodies are awesome!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS