Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pink Cat Studio DT

Hello blogland! I apologize for not posting yesterday, I am crazy busy with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and trying to get our shopping done or shall I say started. Yes, I have not yet started to shop so today will be the day we get it going. I think we started late because we got married last month. =) Anyway I have wanted to also introduce my latest acceptance with the DT for Pink Cat Studio! I am thrilled to be apart of this team! I really had to make a card first in order to show you what cuties Melissa has! She will be coming out with her NEW stamps in January, I must tell you they are absolutely adorable!! Each time she has new stamps, they just get even cuter! Is that even a word? Cuter? lolI am excited to start creating with this great group of talented ladies on this DT! Thank you Melissa for this wonderful opportunity!
Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Copics
Paper: SU Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and DCWV The Christmas Stack
Accessories: SU Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities, stickles, red and silver bling, and SU Oval Punch
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! I'm off to shop!

15 comments:

Marie said...

Whoo! Congratulations on making the team! Great card by the way!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, love the cute image and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Rosette said...

Well done Jodi :) You deserve it! Grat card, just like all yours!!

Denise said...

Beautiful card! I love that image, also the color combo is great.

Melissa said...

Welcome to the team Jodi! I'm so excited to have you as a member! What an adorabe Xmas card, great job!!

Mariska said...

Oh wow Jodi, I love this card!! Gorgeous with the bright blue and red! Congratulations on making the PCS Design Team. I'm just as excited as you are!!

xxx
Mariska

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my GOSH........That is just the prettiest card ever!!


Vicki

Jen said...

Oh Wow Jodi!!! How cool!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!

This is a very cute card!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Valerie said...

YAY! I'm so glad you made the team you go girl! have fun and I can't wait to see what's new in Jan!

Iris said...

Wow this card is stunning! Great job Jodi! And congrats on makin the DT team ! That's so great and you deserve it you are so talented!
Your coloring with the copics is awesome. I just started using mine but I need lots of practicing...lol

Hugs,
Iris

Becky Carafa said...

Again, the coloring here is just phenomenal! Such a cute card.

Rita said...

Cute card, luv that DP too! I'm so happy for you, congrats & their lucky to have such a talented person on their DT!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Jodi! What a cute card! I love this sweet kitty popping out of that tree! Way too sweet. And I love all the stickles! If it glitters, I love it!

Claudia Rosa said...

congrats Jodi

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful card!
The coloring is wonderful
Congratulations again...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS