Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Herb the Snowman

Good morning everyone! First of all I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who have sent me such sweet emails and posts in congratulating me for becoming a DT member for Roses on Paper and a Guest Designer for A spoonful of sugar challenge this week. It really is a blogging dream come true!! =) Today I have a 2 pocket bag (splitcoast has the instructions) that I used with the new Christmas Whiff of Joy stamps that you can purchase at Roses on Paper. I had done this to initially participate in last week's Whiff of Joy challenge but I missed it. So, I will be using it for the Whiff of Joy Challenge that Paper Craft Planet has. For those of you not on Paper Craft Planet yet, come on over and join me! It's full of fun, great crafts and great friends both new and old. =) You do not even need to have a blog to join.
Here is a close up of the bag and the stamp. He is from a collection called Lizzie and Herb. I had fun coloring him and choosing colors to match the season.
This is the top view of the 2 pocket bag. Don't you like my nails? They have silver glitter a the tips. Perfect to match the glittered stars on the bag! lol. Well, I hope all of you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and here are the supplies used:
Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Paper: SU DSP Riding Hood Red, SU Whisper White CS, SU Baja Breeze CS and DCWV The Glitter Stack
Accessories: SU Large and Small Punches, Dimensionals, SU Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon, SU Slot Punch, Dazzling Diamonds

22 comments:

Rosette said...

You really amaze me Jodi! Such a cute bag! I wish I have time to make some for my girls( I refer to them as mine!). They'd love them.. you know.. they are at the age where they collect bags, make up, perfume in every corner!! Ahhh the tennage years.. where did ours' have gone??? *wonder*

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Gorgeous bag Jodi! Love the snowman! fab nails too!
JudyX

Danni said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

wow Jodi another ubber cute idea..congrats on joining the DT what an awesome opportunity...have a great day...Liann

Teri said...

Love this bag Jodi! Herb is so cute and oh, love the glittery nails sister!! xoxo

Ila said...

This double bag is Fabulous!! Herb is just the Cutest! and your nails are lovely!!...Hugs, Ila

Susan said...

I love the bag! And Herb is so stinkin cute! The papers work great and I love the glitter on the bag and your fingernails! I miss my long nails. Cute, cute idea!

Maria said...

What a cool bag, Jodi!! I love the double pocket!!! The dp that you used is fabulous. . .perfect for Christmas!!

Hey, I love your nails. . .do they let you to paint your nails (with work)? We couldn't paint our nails or use acrylic nails. But. . I'm lovin' yours!! Love all the glitter!! So pretty!!

Maria

Iris said...

What a fab idea Jodi and such a cute bag!!! I love Herb he's the cutest!
Like your glitter nails...;-)

Hugs
Iris

Joy said...

wonderful job on the cute bag! my bag never seems to come out the way I want it too...I hope you are going to Teri's this weekend! it will be great to see you!

Janna said...

This is just a fantastic idea and so well colored! Amazing job!

Smiles,

Janna

L.Nielsen said...

this is so cute! You have done a wonderful job. =)
Can't wait to see more of your "Stuff" =)
Lynda =)

Rita said...

This is AMAZING, I luv it & what a great job coloring! This DP is perfect for this image. I luv snowmen images & this one is so beautiful!!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your give bag is gorgeous Jodi, and love the cute Herb image, Hugs, Nikki x

Catherine said...

Jodi this is fabulous...love it!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

This bag is so cute! See you tomorrow!

sumbine said...

Awesome bag, it looks great!

Rina said...

I love snowmen, so to me, of course, this is absolutely adorable.

Peta said...

OMG - this is adorable Jodi. I'd be happy with that left under my tree. By the way - still waiting to see wedding pics!!!! Peta x

Jen Tapler said...

Look at you with your adorable snowman bag and sparkly nails!!! too cute!! {{hugs}}

Valerie said...

OH what a cute bag this is!

Janna said...

Jodi this is so adorable!! Wow, I love the image you used and the coloring is just amazing!! The stars really make it though! You have a wonderful eye for details. I know I have said that before but it is true! I just love how you know what to put and where! I always learn so much from your creations!

Smiles,
janna

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS