Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet as Sugar

Aloha Monday everyone! I thought we should start the week off with a sweet card so I made my first ever Sugar Nellie card. I LOVE these stamps, they are sooo darn cute! =) For those of you who have these stamps, please leave a link to your sugar nellie creations---I would LOVE to see them! =)
I used my copics to color the image, and also used crystal lacquer to accent the bowl she is handing to her little kitty.
I did a triange fold card and adhered it to a 5.5" square as a base. This is what the inside of the card looks like.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, SU sentiment
Paper: SU More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Playshop White CS (from LSS), SU DSP Autumn Wishes,and SU DSP Pink Pirouette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: SU Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Hero Arts Flower Bling
Have a great day and Thank You for starting your week with me!

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet as Sugar for sure, so darling.

Marie said...

So cute! I have two stamps on the way. I will post them as soon as I get the chance.

Rita said...

OMGosh Jodi, this image is so darling! What a beautiful stamp & your card is so precious, luv the coloring, the DP & luv how you put the triangle fold in the middle. Great job!

Joy said...

awe...where do you find these stamps! this one is so cute! love the coloring of the stamp and the card is cute! so sweet...just like you! thank you for always creating such wonderful stuff.

Denise said...

Adorable card, I love the coloring with the copics.
I MISS you!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

What a cute little cat! This whole card is just too sweet. TFS!

Peta said...

Hey Jodi, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments. It's nice to meet you :-) Congratulations on your marriage - wishing you lots of love and happiness. Reading your profile I was amazed how much we have in common - both Cancarians, both love Marley and Me and most importantly both LOVE Michael Buble lol. Your creations are wonderful. Peta

Jamie Martin said...

This is so cute, love the image :)

Curt in Carmel said...

The fold of this card is wonderful! Super cute card! How's that little cutie of yours doing? (Your sweet little dog LOL!) Best, Curt

Margie said...

Sweet card! Love the fold :)

malieta said...

Your card is so cute Jodi and the Triangle Fold is a unique idea!

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card! She is the cuteset!! I am very glad I have visited your blog-I am following now-you are very talented!! Maybe I can learn a thing or two or three-heehee! : ) TFS!!

Rosette said...

Wow Jodi, these cards are fabulous dear :) Thanks for following my blog :) And I agree with you.. Summer is a super lovely woman! :)

stampingheaven said...

Oh scrummy card this is fab!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS