Sunday, November 30, 2008

Roses on Paper

Aloha Everyone! I want to share with you some news I received from Summer who is the owner of the online store called Roses On Paper. She has put together a design team for the store and has chosen me to be apart of her DT!! Whoo Hoo!! I was and still am soooo excited to be apart of her team and to be working with a great group of very talented designers. =) For those of you who do not know Summer and have never been to her store, let me tell you a little bit about both. Summer and I are co-workers, working in different departments. Summer loves to stamp and scrapbook but is currently concentrating more on her store instead of her blog. She is a very very sweet, bubly person. What does her store consist of you ask? Don't ask... just head on over there!! You will be absolutely satisfied with your order when you receive it because she always provides the best service, even if you live here on the islands. You will get it in no time!!=)
In fact, if you head on over there now, she has a special going on until December 2nd, and is giving a 15% discount on your entire order!! Such a great deal!

9 comments:

Susan said...

I adore your blog and your work! I'm so excited about working with you and the other talented ladies for Summer's Design Team! We're going to have a blast together!

Marie said...

Congrats, Jodi! Well deserved! I just wanted to thank you for the Thanksgiving RAK. How thoughtful! Hugs, Marie.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

WWWWOOOOOOOO!! Huge Congratulations Jodi! That is fantastic news.. I am so happy for you. Summer has sponsored our challenge "Spoon Full" and is just so kind. Have a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Jen Tapler said...

CONGRATS girl!!! See!?!?! Told you it would happen soon!! You so deserve this...now go knock 'em dead!...ok, off to check out Summer's store and probably dump some $ there!!!

Rina said...

Excellent choice Summer made, when selecting you. Congratulations Jodi!

God Bless~

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Jodi!!
Clairex

Curt in Carmel said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy and proud for you! She couldn't have picked better! She is certainly lucky to have you! BTW, THANKS for the card! I just got it today, and it is beautiful and so sweet! I'll share it with everyone on my next post! Best, Curt

malieta said...

Congratulations again Jodi! Your creations are beautiful and you will be an asset on Summer's DT!

Margie said...

Great news!!! Congrats! So happy for you! They're gaining one very talented girly ;)
xo, margie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS