Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Bird

Good morning everyone, happy Aloha Friday!! We made it to the end of the work week. This week flew by so quick, can you believe it's been almost 1 week since I got married? Speaking of married, this card here was made by my friend Kristie for my bridal shower. She said this Hello Kitty Birdie has nothing to do with a wedding but she made it because the night before the shower I told her I never got it. I love it of course, and she managed to use the colors of my wedding which are red and orange.
She made this card with a few layers, used her nestabilities scallop rectangle, and gave dimension to the birdie with mounting tape. She also made sure to add glitter and some crystal lacquer to the beak and wings. I thought she did an awesome job!
If you have not checked it out yet, head on over to Claudia 's blog. She has some blog candy for her blogaversary!
Wish you all a great day and thanks for stopping by! =)

6 comments:

Joy said...

that bird turned out great! if you don't mind me asking...how did you come up with your colors for your wedding...red & orange? well, congratulations on being married a whole week =) have a great weekend! TFS!

Islander Girl said...

So pretty!!!

Jen Tapler said...

I LOVE that bird!!! So cute!!

Enjoli Bennett said...

This is soooo sweet! I want to get that birdie now. =)

Teri said...

what a great card! I have this die and haven't even used it yet!!

Iris said...

the bird is so lovely!!! Great idea!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS