Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's Talk Turkey

These are the exact words on this Whipper Snapper Turkey Stamp. I chose not to use a sentiment on this card. To create this card, I used the SCS weekly challenge sketch #202. I wanted to try a sketch out from this site, but never got around to doing one.
Just to show you, the beak is covered with cystal laquer, and I have used my copics to color the image. Everything on this card is all from Stampin Up except the stamp which is from Whipper Snapper Designs and the use of a cuttle bug folder. It's a short post, I am extremely tired since I only slept for 4 hours last night.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Denise said...

You slept only 4 hrs. Same here, were you at the UH basketball game too??
Love the Turkey card.

Joy said...

too funny...If I was the turkey...I think I'd tell you "lets talk chicken" lol! very nice the colors. great job on the card! TFS!

malieta said...

What a super cute and fun card! I love the glaze on your turkeys beak..too cool!
Try to get some rest Jodi...I'm supah tired too. Some nights I sleep fine and others all I do is toss and turn:)
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Wow, I love this card! You did a wonderful job coloring the image! Love the fall colors and the liquid laquer on the beak!! Beautiful Thanksgiving card, Jodi!!

Maria

Teri said...

I love this turkey!! I want to get one too!!

Catherine said...

tee hee...i just got this stamp and can't wait to play with it :)

Lim said...

Beautiful Josi.. I love this stamp. :) Love the colors that you used.
Beautiful card.
Hugs,
LIM

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS