Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's A First

Good Thursday morning blog world, it's Thursday and we are almost there to the weekend getting ready for some R and R. I made this card for my co-worker Denise, it was her birthday yesterday and I completely forgot. I chose to finally use my Pink Cat Studio stamps which I have had for a few months now. I think because I purchased so many stamps all at once, I wasn't able to mount all of them after they arrived. So this is my first card made with these stamps.
I used Lily who has all kinds of things to dress up in and added a few rhinestones to the center of the flowers, including the one on her dress. I also used stickles for the top of her party hat and the star on her wand. I also mounted the image but you can't really see it here.
Supplies Used:
Pink Cat Studio Stamp Set
SU Cardstock, DSP (Sweet Always)
SU 1 1/4 " Circle and 13/8" Circle
Prima Flowers
Bling
SU Grosgrain Ribbon
Clear Stickles
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Joy said...

So cute that little girl! she is just too adorable! I love how you layer your cards...I need to take some pointers from you =) happy Thursday to you too!

Denise said...

Cute card Jodi, welcome back to blog land.

Valerie said...

what a cute card! You sound like me having so many stamps that I don't get to the new ones for a while haha! bad bad girls!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi, that little girl is the cutest! I love her little golden wand. Love that DSP paper too, just got some and need to crack it open. I am so happy that you are back and happily married now!

Allison said...

Awesome...great colors for Lily!

Islander Girl said...

Hi Jodi!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Before I go any further I want to congratulate you on your WEDDING! You did a great job w/the invites, favors and the thank you cards!! They are just way too cute!!! Not to mention your latest creation! Adorable!!! Best of wishes on your marriage and future!!!

Aloha!
Claudette

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS