Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello Kitty Wedding Thank You

Good afternoon everyone! I have finally had the chance to post one of the Thank you cards I made for a group of girls who threw a bridal shower for me. They are a bunch of crafty ones too! I didn't want to post the card until each of them received their card and then I got too busy.
I decided to use a Hello Kitty Sizzix die and made her into a bride with the colors of my wedding which were red and orange. For me, I need to see these images mounted, not flat and so I did just that. I have also used paper flowers for her to hold and some tulle for her veil.
I have also used my cuttlebug folder (swiss dots) on the black cardstock behind hello kitty for some texture. I individually added some bling to the flower on her head for each card. I think I made about 30 cards. It was not a problem adding these stones because you get used to it after so many cards. For the dots on her sleeve and dress, I used liquid pearls--silver.
I know her whiskers are supposed to be black, but because I set a black background I thought this would show up much better. Well, I hope all of you have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow!!! =)

14 comments:

Michelle Ueligitone said...

That is just the cutest thank you card ever! Might have to case this one :0)!

Margie said...

Soooo cute!!!

Heather said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is too darling for words!!!

malieta said...

Welcome back Jodi and congratulations to you!!!!!!
I am soooooo LOVING your thank you card! This is absolutely the cutest Hello Kitty! Just the sutle things you did made a huge difference...Great job Jodi!
Hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Thank you for the super cool award:)

Marie said...

Awesome Thank You cards! Great job on the details! I will have to ask you to make me a Hello Kitty card for my daughter's invites!

Teri said...

OMG! I just love this bride HK!! She is beautiful as I'm sure you were a beautiful bride as well :) I can't wait to see your pictures!! Congrats again to you and Bryan!!

Joy said...

I love it! how you come up with these awesome ideas...is so...awesome! lol! I love the hello kitty and it really does look like a wedding kitty. what kind of paper did you use to cut the kitty out? cardstock or chipboard? she's so white! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Bee-u-tiful..HK is so cute as a bride..you did a great job...HK is the Bomb...TFS..Liann M.

Denise said...

Bautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

charlotte said...

This is an original, and we definitely need to case this - although it was almost all white you added dimension to Hello Kitty and love the white pearls to look like eyelet and the tulle - wonderful!

Valerie said...

OH MY that came out SO adorable! I LOVE LOVE IT!

Rita said...

This is super awesome, great job!

Enjoli Bennett said...

OMG!! Love this card! Soooo cute! Love how you added the tulle and silver liquid pearls! =)

eunice said...

This is so cute and creative! Can't think of any girl who doesn't love Hello Kitty...your friends were probably thrilled to receive such a adorable thank you card!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS