Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Belated Birthday

Hi Everyone, today I have a card for a sweet boy who's birthday was last week. I was not able to post or mail it because my wedding was just last week too. This card will be sent out tomorrow to Claire's son Daniel. I made sure that she knew it was going to be sent late. I chose Edwin with Cap for him, and decided to use a retired Stampin' Up set called Toy Box. This set has a bunch of cute toys that boys would play with.
I've got a bunch of Magnolia Stamps that I need to use and make things with so be on the look out for that. The paper I used is Stampin' Up's DSP called Maine Blueberry and their orange striped ribbon. I colored this image with my copics, added dew drops as an accent and some stickles glitter to Edwin's angel wings. Thanks for sharing your night with me, stop by tomorrow for a holiday card! =)

5 comments:

Teri said...

What a cute card!! Love what you did with the stamps in the circles, great boy card!!

JackieLou said...

Very cute Jodi... Love the layout too... Like the new pix... hehehe

Jen Tapler said...

Once again - rockin' the Copics girl!! This is ADORABLE!!!

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Jodi, Daniel will love it and not to worry it will be late, well worth the wait! Have also become a follower, you have great cards on your blog!!
Clairex

Margie said...

sooooo adorable! I absolutely love this stamp! It's so hard to find boy things :( You did great!!!
TFS!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS