Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Award Time


It's mid afternoon here in Hawaii and I actually went back to work for half a day today since being on vacation for about a week and a half. It was not really a vacation, there were things I needed to do in preparation for our wedding. =) Anyway, today I am sharing an award with all of you out there, this award was given to me by 2 people actually-- Teri and Marie!! (Does this mean I get to nominate 10 instead of 5???) LOL!! I know each and everyone of you are very creative and do not have blogs. So although this award is for the Kreativ Blogger...I am awarding all of you out there without blogs too. But, for those who have blogs, there are many of you who are extremely creative but will have to choose only 5 because of the rules, and here they are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Award recipients:
1. Curt
3. Joy
4. Risa
Hope all of you have a great day, I will be posting one of the Thank you cards I made for those who came to one of my bridal showers in a bit.
See ya soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for this award!!! you are so sweet to give it to me! I appreciate it so much ~ now go and have fun you newlywed!!! :)

Joy said...

thank you so much for this honor. I come to see your blog everyday...so eager to see new, fresh and creative ideas! I love your blog! you truly deserve this award!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS