Monday, October 13, 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge #3


Hi All, hope you enjoyed those beautiful flowers as much as I did. The card I am sharing with you today is my entry for the Whiff of Joy challenge. They have a sketch to follow this week and this is how I chose to use it. If you have stamps like these, head on over to participate!
SU Simply Scrappin' "I Wish" DP
SU Old Olive CS
Copics to color
White Fun Flock
SU Corner Rounder
Mounting Tape
CTMH Bling
Sizzix Snowflakes
SU Vintage Brads
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! =)

14 comments:

Margie said...

Cute Christmas card :) I love the stamp and the paper is really cool!

Marie said...

Wow! I love your creations! I really like how you colored the image. So cute!

Rita said...

Your card is so beautiful, I luv those snowflakes too!!!

Curt in Carmel said...

This is really cute! Coloring is wonderful! Best, Curt

Summer... said...

As with ALL of your creations Jodi, I LOVE it!! = )

BTW...you've been tagged! (check out my blog...)

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love it Jodi! Very creative and fun! Can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner, yikes!

malieta said...

Super cute card Jodi! You did a great job with the challenge girl:)
Risa:)

Teri said...

Cute!! Hey!, aren't you supposed to be on a break so you can focus on your wedding???? (wink, wink!) just a reminder :) xoxo

Marie said...

I bought a couple of the stamps so that I can join you at the challenge blog! Yay!

Jamee said...

cute card! i cant wait for Christmas!!

Joy said...

you do such great work Jodi! I always admire your coloring. TFS!

Heather said...

That is SUCH a cute card!!! love everything about it!

Claudia Rosa said...

jodi this is absolutely adorable.
you really rock the WOJ stamps!!!

CraftyC said...

I love your card Jodi, and thankyou so much for the offer of a card for Daniel!
Clairexx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS