Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge #2

Since I posted there is a Whiff of Joy challenge blog has anyone participated? Well, since I had missed my chance to make something the last time I have made it a point to create something just so I could be apart of the challenges!! =) Anyway I am using a Whiff of Joy stamp called Charlie and his Dog and you can get this cute stamp and other WOJ stamps at Little C's. The challenge is to have stitching on your card. Any kind of stitching for example a sewing machine, or drawing it in to make it look like stitches. I chose to draw them in.
I had fun making the card, and coloring it using my copics! I used the SU Carstock Night of Navy and for the background paper, I found some pre-printed snowflakes (don't know from where) I also added the soft sky ribbon from last year and used white fun flock on his outfit for a softer look. Hope you like it, and have a great day!! =)

9 comments:

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hey Jodi, thanks 4 the inspiration award! I am in the mainland, and haven't been able to check my blog. Catch when I get back!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Jodi what a fabulous card, such lovely colours and beautiful colouring just adoreable. Thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you for our next challenge
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Donalda's Blog said...

Wow girl this is just gorgeous !!!! I am so glad you joined us for the challenge dear

Heather said...

I Love the colors you choose and the faux stitching. What a CUTE card! love it!

malieta said...

Jodi your card is stunning!!! I LOVE everything about it and your coloring is awesome!bpukka

Heather said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us.

Teri said...

what a cute card! These WOJ stamps are growing on me...xo

Rita said...

I luv this card & those colors are gorgeous! Luv your coloring, you did a super duper job on this card Jodi!!!

Denise said...

I love all your Christmas cards Jodi, I better get started with some myself!! Let me know if you need any help with the wedding things.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS