Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tilda with Spider

Hello Everyone!!! I am back to post a Halloween card I made with the new Halloween stamps from Magnolia called Tilda with Spider. Magnolia has a collection of Halloween stamps that are super cute!! This one is my favorite from that collection and I got her from Summer who is a friend and co-worker. Her store is called Roses on Paper. I made this card for my friend Claudia who is such a sweet and talented person. I love all her creations and I know you do too! =) She has not received this card yet and does not know it will be coming her way. Hopefully she will see it in her mail first.
Along with using a Magnolia stamp, I used some wording and DSP from Stampin Up. The image was colored using my copics--LOVE these!! You must get your hands on them if you don't already have it. I have a really cute and nice card from Curt to share with you but I will save it for tomorrow. Hope you are all having a wonderful day on the Eve of Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
SU Eat Drink and Be Scary
SU DSP
Copics
SU Vintage Brads
SU Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Margie said...

Oh my... she is sooo cute, cute, CUTE!!!
Great work!

Heather said...

Oh How SWEET!!!!! I know Claudia will love it!

Teri said...

Hi Jodi! What are you doing sneaking in and blogging? (just kidding!) Must be everything all set for the big day! Love your Tilda card!!

malieta said...

Super cute card Jodi!

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jodi, luv the card design & your coloring is super!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS