Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thoughtful Thanks

Did all of you enjoy making a card today for world card making day? I must say that I have to post the cards that I made tomorrow. In the mean time, I am sharing a card made by my friend Jocelyn...she's super crafty!! =) For her birthday I gave her these Tilda stamps from Magnolia and a few days ago we met up and she gave me this cute card of Traveling Tilda and Luggage. If you look closely, she wrote my name on the luggage she is sitting on. How cool is that!!
It's a short post, see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Teri said...

very cute tilda card!

Jamee said...

cute!!!

malieta said...

What an adorable RAK from your friend Jodi! Everything is so cute and I like the idea of writing your name on the luggage:)

Rita said...

Luv it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS