Saturday, October 4, 2008

Swingin' Away

Aloha all! Hope you are having a great weekend so far. Here's a card I wanted to post yesterday and participate in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, but had no idea when the deadline was. So, I missed the post time and when I was ready to upload it, they already posted the new one for this week. Awww Bummers! I am so glad that there is a challenge blog for penny black stamps, I have quite a bit of them.
I had fun making this card otherwise, and being able to finally ink this stamp up. I'll be back later to show you the rest of the cards.
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Black Versafine, Copics
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, SU So Saffron, SU DSP (Georgia Peach)
Accessories: Square Scallop Nestabilities, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Pearls


7 comments:

malieta said...

Wowzers Jodi...your card is adorable! Love the DSP and Penny Black Stamps are among my favs.!

Joy said...

cute stamp...I have that one too. I have lots of penny black stamps too...where do you go for the challenge? keep up the wonderful work!

Heather said...

This is SUCH a cute card!!! love the swing. Just so sweet.

Margie said...

This is sooo adorable! Cute stamp :)

Teri said...

Penny Black is among my faves too! Love your card, so sweet! Just like U!

Rita said...

Outstanding! This is just so darn cute!

Valerie said...

how sweet this card is!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS