Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Challenge Blog

Hey there blog world, I have not been able to post anything due to finalizing some things and trying to make sure we have everything we need for our special day which is coming up very very fast!! You'd think I'd have everything completed and ready to go after attending 13 weddings a few years ago! =) No such thing. When it's your own wedding, it's a whole different ballgame (for me anyway). Onto the card. For those of you who like to participate in card challenges there is a new blog challenge for Whiff of Joy. They had their first challenge and I was just one day behind to create my card for the challenge. I missed it, but that's ok, there are more to come! So, here are one of the stamps that are from Whiff of Joy called Willow with Hot Chocolate. Magnolia stamps are cute, but these are just sweet! Did you ever notice how all of a sudden there are so many new stamp companies making their way to us ?
Temptations! Arghhhh! =)
Katharina from Whiff of Joy has created a sketch for all to use in their first blog challenge. You can view it HERE. If you got these stamps, ink 'em up and submit your card. If you don't have them, go on over to Jen's at Little C's, she has a great selection of these babies.
Challenge #2 is going on now, they have a new challenge every Wednesday. Have fun!!
Supplies:
SU cardstock
SU Bella Rose DSP
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, CTMH (sentiment)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Hero Arts Flowers, Flame Dew Drops

8 comments:

Summer... said...

Ooh Jodi! You truly amaze me! How you can be so busy planning and yet still have time to post gorgeous card after card after CARD is unbelievable! {sigh} You are inspirational! I LOVE THIS CARD! Great coloring too!

Valerie said...

AWWWW so cute! Thanks for the challenge blog I'm going right now to check it out!

Denise said...

Love your card Jodi, and if you need any help, please call me.

Joy said...

very cute card...I am amazed that you have the time to create cards, post on your blog, do challenges and plan your wedding...YOU GO GIRL!!!

Heather said...

It is stunning. Perfect colors, papers, and a beautiful image.

J-Yo! said...

So pretty Jodi. Hang in there.. it'll all be worthwhile.

Hugs,
Jen

malieta said...

Jodi your card is so pretty and the DSP is so yummy....beautiful job!
TFS the links also, my new stamps arrived this morning and I can't wait to inkem up:)

Marie said...

Great job with the image and beautiful card! Well wishes on your big day! Aloha, Marie.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS