Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas Fun

Hi everyone, today I am sharing a card I made not only for the upcoming holidays, but because I have not inked this stamp up since I got it about a couple of weeks ago. I really had to have this stamp because it's so cute and it looks like loads of fun!! =) Here in Hawaii we could go sledding if we were on the Big Island where the snow falls during the holidays, but if we all can't make it there the closest is going cardboard sliding down a grassy hill. That is not bad at all! You won't be freezing!

Took this picture to show you how I added little snowballs to the top of the santa hats, and used liquid applique to create the 3D snow. All SU cardstock, and DSP (retired), Gold Brads, Gold elastic cord white gel pen and crafter's tool kit for faux stitching. Have great day !!

10 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, that does look like a lot of fun! Love the card Jodi.

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love the little puff balls Jodi! I am doing a blog candy giveaway, come check it out!

Joy said...

I always wanted to sew a border on. I have a sewing kit too...the sewing machine one...is it hard to do? I'm not that crafty. love the card with that stamped image. I love penny black stamps too!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this card! I like the faux stitching too.

Jamee said...

cute! i love their santa hats!

Rita said...

Kool looking card, I luv it Jodi!

Teri said...

What a great card! Love the liquid applique and the snowballs! Super cute!!

Curt in Carmel said...

OMG how cute is this stamp! I love your coloring and the little puff balls are perfect! Best, Curt

malieta said...

Jodi your cards are awesome girl!

Heather said...

That has got to be the most darling card EVER!!!!! love it! SOOO CUTE:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS