Monday, September 15, 2008

So Pretty!!

Well, it's Monday night again. Wasn't it Monday just a couple of days ago?? The days just go by soooo fast. Actually the weekends go by soooo fast, I wish it were Saturday. Anyway, I had no time to craft anything this weekend until today. I made my first Sarah Kay card! These girls are super cute! When I first saw these stamps the first thing I thought was Vintage. I used shades of brown to color this stamp called Picnic of Daisies which I picked up from Little C's. I also used my cuttlebug folder in the background, SU chocolate chip double stitched ribbon (that sounds Yummy) LOL! , paper flowers and big brads from CTMH.
Speaking of Little C's, Jen was so sweet to create a watermark for me!! Doesn't it look pretty!!! I bet all of you thought the title of my post was all about the card... no way! I mean the stamp is cute, but the watermark makes everything look soooo pretty!! Big Mahalos Jen!! You'd be so proud of me I managed to create a watermark on my own after messing with the darn thing for a few hours. I am not computer literate like Jen, this is fun stuff for her. =) After all that I found it to be fun too. The funny thing is I would be able to tell someone how to create a watermark!! I must not forget to thank MIKE! Mike works with computers all day long. He taught me how to use it over the pics. (So, now all of you know how computer stuff and I don't really mesh). Danell, thanks for letting me borrow Mike! He's a lifesaver! =) Have a great Tuesday!!

9 comments:

malieta said...

What an adorable card!!!!!

J-Yo! said...

Very pretty card, Jodi! Love the browns you've used here.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Valerie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors!

Curt in Carmel said...

What a great idea to give it a "sepia" look! Very difficult to pull off, but you did it beautifully! Great job! Best, Curt

Denise said...

Wow, very cute. That image is so adorable.

Fay said...

Great job coloring...love it!

Joy said...

love the card Jodi! so cute and love the coloring with brown... you did make it look vintage. awesome job!

Joy said...

just wondering...did you receive a box?

Heather said...

the card is beautiful as is your watermark. i have not figured it out yet either:) lol. I am computer illeterate also:) lol!! hahaha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS