Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pink It Is

Hi everyone!! Good Friday Morning! It has been a very busy, tiring week for me, it's finally time for the weekend. Today I want to share a RAK from Joy! You can check her blog out HERE, she has super cute things going on there. Thanks Joy, I love it! She created this cute little bag and the calendar next to it. She filled the bag with candies that were eaten by my little cousins. Sorry, no photo of those. Isn't this mermaid sooo cute? I love how she was created using various punches from Stampin' Up!. Whoever thought about creating a mermaid out of those punches must be one creative cookie. There are many other items that can be created with those punches. Not only did she create a mermaid out of punches, she also added some flowers with glittery brads for the centers, (Hard to see the shine in this pic) but she also created a little tag using the NEW scallop square punch and wording all from Stampin' Up!
This here, is the top of the bag of candy that was in the bag Joy made. It's made with 2 pieces of scalloped circles to create a back and front of the topper. I thought this was really cute, especially with the flower and bling in the center. I love getting stamped mail, it's so much fun, especially when getting RAK'd! Wishing you all a great weekend, for me the goal will be to relax, catch up on some sleep, and crafting. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heather said...

that is so so cute!!! A very creative and fun RAK:)

Joy said...

I am so glad you got it...you didn't have to post it...I just wanted to make sure you received it. Have a great weekend too!

Cathy said...

Very nice RAK you got, Jodi! I think that is so creative how she did the mermaid with punches.
I also really think the coaster calendar w/little mouse is so precious....

eunice said...

oh, this is just darling! joy does make the cutest things, love how her little mermaid turned out. thanx for sharing this!

Rita said...

I luv it, that mermaid is too cute! Adorable RAK!

Denise said...

See you Saturday!

malieta said...

Your RAK and gift are adorable and I love the mermaid...very creative!!

Valerie said...

aw you lucky girl its super cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS