Friday, September 12, 2008

Little C's Challenge #8

Good morning all! Jen's challenge is now on it's 8th week, how quickly time flies! This week we are to create a halloween card using the template HERE. I chose my cute Penny Black stamp called pesky bats. This company has the cutest stamps, one of my favorites! Halloween is also one of my favorite times of the year.
I also used a set from Stampin' Up! that has been retired called Bitty Boos, and used them in the little circles on the far end of the card. I was at work later than usual yesterday and left about ten after 6 and noticed it was darker than usual but not sure why. I later realized that it is already September and getting towards fall. The days just fly by so quickly!! Before we know it, there will be tons of trick-or-treaters going around in their halloween costumes! Well, have a great Aloha Friday and start stamping up those holiday cards it will be here in no time...


5 comments:

JackieLou said...

Great job jodi. I wish I had stamps to work with on this challenge.
friday hugs,
jackielou

Joy said...

very cute card...you, Teri and Michelle all love Halloween... what's your reason why you love it so much?...just curious. as always thanks for inspiring me!

Heather said...

AAAWWEEEE!!! This is SO cute! my daughter is so in love with cats! you got a big AWWW from her too:)

Curt in Carmel said...

Darling card! Love how he is looking at the bats! And the little circles are perfect for this card! Best, Curt

malieta said...

What an adorable card and great take on the challenge!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS