Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little C's Challenge #7

It has yet been another crazy busy week for me, but I just had to participate in Little C's challenge. The card was half way done during the week and I could not let it go to waste. I chose a Penny Black Christmas stamp, and turned it into something local. The challenge was to create a project with the template (on Jen's blog) and include beads. I have included beads in a shaker card. This pic shows the beads at the bottom.
There is a partial circle in the bottom left in green just like the card sketch shows. It's just smaller. I got these flowers from Photocraft (LSS in Hawaii) and chose the sentiment I got from Taj Clubhouse! Speaking of Taj Clubhouse, the girls there REALLY surprised me with a bridal shower!! I had no clue about it, Bryan was really great at keeping it a secret!! Good job Bryan!! I don't have pics to show you yet, but I do have great cards from the very talented group of Taj which I will post either tonight or tomorrow. I know it's late, but I have to get my wedding invitations out...we are to wed in November!! I know...we are very late on things. =)
A very BIG THANK YOU for all my wonderful friends at TAJ!
By the way, I am not sure if all of you know, but I am a demonstrator for TAJ Clubhouse which is a local stamp, scrapbook and clothing store here in Honolulu, Hawaii. They have a make and take every single Saturday. They rotate with demonstrators each week and have new projects all the time. Go check them out Saturdays from 12-1 PM!!! Hope to see you there!
Oh I will also show you what I created for the make and take yesterday!!
Wanted to show you the beads in the card, and that they really do move all over the card. In the previous pics, they were all on the bottom, here I shook them to the side. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend! Don't forget, today is also Grandparents Day!! Celebrate your grandparents...I'm headed over to see my Grandma!! =)

6 comments:

Heather said...

OH man! I LOVE it! How great and cute that is!!! I am so going to have to try a shaker card! one day ...

Allison said...

Terrific creation Jodi!

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jodi! wishing you the best for your future! Also what a wonderful card! I love shaker boxes...they are a fav. of mine!

malieta said...

Congratulations Jodi!!!
Your card is awesome....I love the idea of a shaker card and your coloring is beautiful! I love Penny Black Stamps...so cute:)
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see the pictures from your bridal shower.

Denise said...

WOW, that's beautiful, you put a lot of work in to that card. I love it! Congratulations to you & best wishes for your future.

Valerie said...

how adorable this card is loving all the flowers!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS