Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little C's #9


Hello Everyone!! It's been quite a while since I have posted last. I have been very busy and exhausted this week trying to get rest as I was feeling like I was coming down with something, and also trying to create projects so I can share it with all of you. There are so many things I want to create and share, but not enough time in the day. (For now anyway--maybe there will be more time after the wedding). I know most of you are thinking that you had more time in the day to craft... I guess we all do! This week Jen has us creating a card with a sketch she created HERE. Not only were we to use her sketch, but to also use buttons! So for my card I chose to use my stamp from Magnolia called Edwin with Guitar. I got this stamp from Little C's. I really love these Magnolia stamps. You'd be amazed to see how many I have! Anyway to create this card I used my cuttlebug folder called Argyle, some buttons from SU, CS from SU, oval nestabilities, and stamp set called Best Yet from SU.
How many of you are Magnolia fans??? Just to get an idea, please leave a post and a yes I like them or no I don't really like them.
Hoping all of you have a great Monday!! See you soon! =)

4 comments:

JackieLou said...

NICE Jodi... Looks great

J-Yo! said...

Oh Jodi! This is such a sweet sweet card!! I love it!!! I love the Magz too!! You did an awesome job coloring! THanks for playing!

Hugs,
Jen

Joy said...

hi jodi...love the card for the LCWC #9 challenge!...btw you have been tagged! check out my blog for more details =)

malieta said...

You did a fantastic job with the challenge Jodi, your card is awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS