Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jocelyn's Birthday!

Today is Jocelyn's Birthday! Happy Birthday! Last week Saturday when Joce, Kristie and I finished with our make and take at TAJ our conversation was nothing but Magnolia talk. I had no idea that they both liked them too! So, over the course of week I checked out the various Magnolia stamps online and they go all the way back to 2005. There are tons of Magnolia images out there. I love these little guys because they are cute, they have accessories to go with a theme, and you can create a scenery with the different boy and girl. Since she loves Magnolia's too, I made her birthday card with Tilda in her Cherry Dress. I love this stamp, it shows her cute shoes (reminds me of my little mary jane shoes I used to wear as a kid).

It was an easy quick card to create. I was able to pump this out this morning and get it to her this afternoon. I am so glad this does not take a long time to make. I used my SU markers to color her, circle and scallop circle nesties. I also cut out the little flowers and added a gold brad in the middle. I really should have placed some mounting tape behind her for a little lift, I shall save that for next time. Wishin' all of you a great night! See ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

TaraG said...

This is so sweet, Jodi! I too love, love ,love Magnolia stamps. I am sure your friend is going to really appreciate this beautiful card!!!
Take care,
Tarag

Denise said...

She's so cute! Love the image. Card is beautiful.

Heather said...

how INCREDIBLY cute

malieta said...

Your card is so cute and I love your colors!

Valerie said...

VERY cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS