Monday, September 1, 2008

Heather's Challenge (BTST #8)

I have not participated in Heather's Challenge for a while because things have been so hectic. This week I had a little time, so I created this card from the sketch she posted. I was unable to link it to this post. Anyway, she wanted us to use our punches from Stampin' Up! to create the film strip, but I remember that I have a stamp of one and chose to use it instead.
I decided to use it like a film strip by showing only parts of the snowman and in the last frame show his face and body. So, because I wasn't able to get the sketch into my post, check out Heather's to see it!! =)
Supplies Used:
Wishing You Cheer Stamp Set SU
Everyday Flexible Phrases Stamp Set SU
Film Strip Stamp from Judikins
Tag Punch SU
DSP Holiday Treasures SU
Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, and WW CS from SU
Have a great evening!!


4 comments:

Stamping with Heather said...

Lucky you - you actually have a film strip stamp!! I love the way you made the snowman come "into frame" at the end... Too cute!!

Heather said...

This is great! I love Heather and her challenges. She is a wonderful woman and friend. Great card!!!

Teri said...

I love this card! You are so good to participate in all of these challenges!

malieta said...

Great job Jodi and I love the way you positioned the snowman on the film strip...very cool!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS