Friday, September 26, 2008

Cute Punch Art

Yay! We made it, it's Friday! A couple days ago, my friend Jocelyn told me to check out Dawn's blog because she made a really cute owl using various punches from Stampin' Up! She was right. This is the owl she created, isn't he adorable!! Anyway, Jocelyn asked if I could try and create one. So here he is! =) After I made the owl I created this card.
There are many other creations of punched art available for all to see and create but for me, this one tops it all off! It's really cute!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Best Yet (SU)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip,
Pumpkin Pie, and Hawaii Papaya DSP--all of which are from Stampin' Up!
Nestabilities: Scallop Square
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle (NEW), Large Oval (NEW), Scallop Circle, Round Tab, Boho Blossoms,
3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, and 1/4" circle.
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen
You must try this. Have a great day everyone!!! =)

4 comments:

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love it Jodi! Hope the directions for Split Coast were okay. If not, email me.
Hugs,
Michelle

Denise said...

CUTE,CUTE, CUTE! I need to try that, but first got to play w/ Hello Kitty Die!!

Cathy Y. said...

You did a great job on that owl, Jodi! Looks exactly like Dawn's. I wish I had all the punches to try my hand at making that cute owl too.

Rita said...

You did an awesome job on this owl Jodi! I luv it!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS