Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazy For Magnolias!

Good Tuesday morning bloggers! Hope all is well. I must tell you that I love these magnolia stamps and just had to create something using them. In fact I should be using them because I have so many. I don't know much about magnolias besides the fact that they are cute, but for those who don't know... they are made in Sweden and take forever to ship out nearly anywhere in the world. So when I see them I just need to get them or they will be gone in no time! In this card I used 2 magnolia stamps. One is Tilda in Lace Skirt and the other is the wall she is sitting on. Another reason I like them is because you can create a scene using the accessories.
I have used SU designer series paper, colored with my copics, used the SU Circle of friendship stamp set, embellished with a pink CTMH paper flower, and to hide the empty space on the end of the wall I used a snail and potted plant stamp from Dandelion Designs which is a local line of stamps. Just found out tonight that they fit perfectly on the wall next to Tilda.
I also used my nestabilities to create the scallop square border. These 2 stamps were purchased from Little C's. Head on over there now if you want these! The latest about magnolias, is that Diana Crick (she created the scor-pal) will be opening up her store and start selling magnolia stamps sometime this week. How exciting! I have got other items to show you and will hopefully be able to share that with you tomorrow. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Jodi,
I just LOVE this card, thoe stamped images are so cute!

Joy said...

Wow...your cards get better and better every time...love it!

Margie said...

These magnolias are so precious! I can't wait to get one :) I love all of the details and coloring in your cards... they're beautiful!

malieta said...

Super cute card Jodi, I love your scene and the colors are awesome!

Maria said...

Hi Jodi!! Awww, your Tilda is adorable. You did a fabulous job coloring the image. . .I really love the colors that you used. Beautiful!!

Maria

Cathy said...

Tilda looks so cute sitting on that wall! Very nice job, Jodi!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS