Monday, September 8, 2008

August Goodies!!

Good morning!! I am finally done with making my wedding invites and feel relieved that we wil be sending them out today. Planning for it is so difficult especially if you make everything on your own. (Don't get me wrong, it was so much fun). Anyway, I want to share with you a whole bunch of goodies I just received from Melissa. She and I were paired up in JT's RAK for the month of August.
It was my first time participating in it and it's a whole lotta fun especially when you get lots of goodies like this. Melissa created 2 cards for me, and gave me some stamped images and a stamp! I love it all! Thank you so much! I will be using them to create a bunch of cards.
If you'd like to be apart of JT's RAK, scroll down to the right side of my blog and you will find a calendar. Click on the calendar to find out how to join in all the fun!!
Hope all of you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

oooo you got some great goodies there from the RAK!

YAY! for finishing the wedding cards and congrats!

Denise said...

LOL, I just love that stamped image. That's how I feel sometimes....Thanks for sharing.

malieta said...

Your RAK and goodies are awesome Jodi and I love that image!

Heather said...

MAN!!! That is some great stuff!! how very cute!!:) Congrats and have fun!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS