Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trick or Treat?

It's getting closer to Halloween! I know it's only August, but September will sneak up on you. When I create my cards, I usually have some focus on a few colors to work with whether it be from designer paper, ribbon or inks, and sometimes it just depends on what kind of stamp I will be using. This time I made this card without a plan in mind. Maybe that's why it looks so busy. I kind of like it, it's okay.
I love this stamp from Penny Black, instead of a treat, you get a trick! The background stamps are from a TAC Halloween set (I forgot the name). I love making cards with stamps from different companies, makes it more challenging.
Have you started making halloween cards? Any other holiday cards? I'd love to see what holiday creations you have made for this year. Just leave a comment with a link to your creation, and I will post them on my blog to share! Hope you have great day! A 3 day weekend is on it's way!
Supplies Used:
Summer Sun, Basic Black, WW, and Old Olive SU CS
TAC Halloween, and Penny Black Stamps
SU Gingham Ribbon


5 comments:

Joy said...

too funny...I have that same stamp and I love Penny Black stamps! Too cute how you make halloween cards...I'm not into halloween too much, but there are cute ones out there and you have them all =)

Teri said...

I love this Halloween card too! I must come and see your collection of stamps! You must have tons!

Heather said...

that is an awesome samp!!! and wow!!! you have been on the ball!!! Amazing cards girl!!! Totally wowed over here:)

Valerie said...

awww how CUTE!!!

Curt in Carmel said...

You "kinda like it"? OMG it is so adorable! You are so creative and do such cool stuff! Best, Curt

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS