Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time Flies!

Would you believe it's almost time to celebrate Halloween again? The days just come and go so quickly. Well, due to wonderful inspiration by my sweet friend Curt I have put together a card for Halloween. This time I have decided to make a wiper card which I learned from Dawn. She is a super crafty lady, always coming up with great cards and projects.
This is a really fun card to make for any occassion! I can't wait to create more of these kinds of cards. Besides it featuring a pop up to stamp words such as I did here, you can also use characters, and it fits perfectly into an envelope to mail. How cool is that!! I had a hard time taking the photo and holding the card to show that the "BOO" is the one that will pop up when you pull the right and left side of the card--but the idea is there.

Here are the supplies used: Stamps are from penny black, rubber stampede, and SU. Only orange, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White CS, SU new halloween DSP (sorry I forgot the name), dimensionals and stickles. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

9 comments:

charlotte said...

Neat card ... at least you plan ahead and are doing Halloween cards already!

Heather said...

AWW!!! That is SO super cute!!! What a great little card! :)

Rita said...

I luv it, it's sooooo kool!!!

Joy said...

I love card...can you do a tutorial or does Dawn have one on her blog? thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Wow, Halloween cards already.... That's a cute one.

Cathy said...

Wow, I like that idea for a card.
Great job that you did - cute image!!

Teri said...

Love the wiper card!! One of my favorite cards to make with that pop up surprise!!

Curt in Carmel said...

So glad that I could inspire you for Halloween! You did a fabulous job with this card and once again, I have not seen this before! You are so talented!!!! Best, Curt

Valerie said...

hahaha! thats adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS