Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stamp Friend

Good morning cyber world! "It's Aloha Friday, no work 'til Monday!" The weekend is finally here, it just seemed like such a long week. I have created a card here using a whipper snapper stamp, I just love these stamps, pink cat studio and the Rachelle Ann Miller stamps. They seem to be my favorites at this time! Anyway, I wanted to make a card that shows it was made for someone who stamps. I really didn't have the time to search around for a word stamp that says something about stamping. So I got lucky to find a set with random words in them and created my own wording.
I think it turned out ok... what do you think? Pass? or No pass? I have also used another one of my cuttlebug folders which I though matched well with the stamp. Teal was a color that I had such a hard time using, but recently, I find myself using it pretty often. I wish you a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend! Check back later for Part 1 of my Shaker Tutorial. =)
Here are a list of supplies used:
Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, whisper white CS
SU markers
Black Stazon
Three for You Punch
Gold Brads
Eyelets
Gingham Red Ribbon
Stamps: Everyday Flexible Phrases, Whipper Snapper Designs
Cuttlebug Folder


6 comments:

Joy said...

I love Whipper Snapper stamps... they have such wonderful "big" designs and they are so cute! that dog you stamped with is so cute!

Teri said...

Hi Jodi! I love this card and the doggie is so cute. WS are one of my favorite companies! You are so creative, love it!!

charlotte said...

This is definitely a pass, Jodi. The coloring was done beautifully and love your CB background.

Heather said...

I love it! it is so doggone cute;)!! you are so good at making pretty, clean and cute cards! Love everything about it.

Jennifer Muraoka said...

OMG!!! So so cute! I love this card. I just bought a kittie one too from Jen. I love it. Your cards are such a reflection of their owner, just like our animals! haha

Valerie said...

sweet card! the little doggie is adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS