Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Sweet!

Good morning everyone! I want to share this card with you, it was created by my friend Jocelyn. She is a VERY talented gal, who loves to craft something all the time. Don't you think for someone who crafts that much, they should have a blog??? I tried pushing her to start one, but she doesn't have much time. That's ok, I'll be sharing what she makes on my blog, so Joce...keep making your stuff! =)
She made this thank you card for me a while back because I gave her this cute whipper snapper stamp. I loved how she used him in this card! (I just love pink!) Jocelyn has a lot of craft things too, some of which include her use of the nestibilities and the cuttlebug embossing folders. I know I took horrible photos of this card but I had no time to be real fancy about it this morning. Anyway, she used twinkling H2Os to color the cute puppy and added some glitter around the edges of the scallop circle. Last, to create the embossed lines going across the card she used her scor-pal. Hope she inspires you to create as much as she does for me! Have a great day! =)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!

Teri said...

Aww, so sweet! Just like U!!

Valerie said...

awwww SUPER SWEET!!! I LOVE that stamp and the card too! I agree she needs a blog to share her awesome cards with us.

malieta said...

Oh Wow.....what a super cute card Jodi!
I have seen several of your cards posted on Jen's blog and your creations are awesome!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS