Friday, August 22, 2008

Sizzix Bag

It's Friday!! Yay! We made it through the work week, now it's time to enjoy the weekend. I have just been so drained this week, so many things coming up and so little time to prepare for them. So, I decided to make something simple and fun. This little bag is one of the new Sizzix XL dies that is exclusive to Stampin' Up! It's definitely cute for favors.
If you're looking to make something easy and cute, this is the way to go. I love sizzix products. When I made this bag, initially I chose to use designer paper, and then made it with cardstock. The difference is the thickness of paper, and what you plan to use it for. When making favors, and using designer paper you are limited to filling it with things that don't weigh too much. Cardstock on the other hand will give you a few more options.
After cutting out the bag, I used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder to give it texture and design. I still felt it needed more (now I want to change it again) so I cut some flowers out from the Bella Rose DSP and mounted it to the bag. I thought it looked ok. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!

6 comments:

Denise said...

It's beautiful! Enjoy your weekend Jodi.

Heather said...

OH WOW Jodi! It is gorgeous!!! Have a happy weekend! We are going to be partying like pirates:) lol. Tommy Rays bday party :)

Teri said...

I love your bag! I still have to work on mine. I made one, but being that it was the first one and I had to figure it out, it didn't turn out anything like yours!! Loved the way you used the CB die on it!

Joy said...

hey Jodi! totally awesome! I just tried it too...pretty cute I must say...great idea if you don't want to use all your beautiful designer paper...thanks for sharing!

Valerie said...

VERY cute! the more I see this little bag being used the more I'am thinking I "need" it haha!

Valerie said...

Oh I forgot to ask you a question about the little sizzix bag...would 3x3 cards fit inside of this bag and if so how many?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS