Saturday, August 30, 2008

LCWC #6 The Twist? The Hop?

I'm back to participating in challenges! I have just either been too tired, or too busy with other things to even make a simple project. So, now that I have a little more time, and not too tired, I thought I would use this time to get back stamping and into the swing of creating each day.
This is Jen's #6 challenge, I thought that went by so quickly...how time flies!
Anyway, I chose to create a scene with my card that involves a couple dancing (not sure what dance this is... is it the twist?!?) I'd like to know what dance you think they are doing!! =)
To create this card, I made all my designing and embellishing based upon the stamp itself. I made a couple of records using my circle punches and sizzix circle dies. I also wanted to give the records a little more realism so I added a little white with my gel pen. I better post this soon, you know me I am always posting my challenge items so close to the deadline!
Here are the supplies used:
Baja Breeze, WW, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black SU CS
Black Stazon Ink
Copic Pens
White Gel Pen
Sizzix Circle Dies
Circle Punches SU
Have a great day!!!

11 comments:

Rita said...

OMGosh Jodi!!! This is fabulous, I luv, luv, luv it!!! How creative, I think you aced this sketch! Godd job!

Rita said...

By the way Jodi, I think their doing the Jitta bug dance, see how he's holding her wrist? My sisters used to dance & practice like this at home, I never did get this dance, it's from the 50's & I was just a kid! I think it's coming back 'cause a lot of younger crowd were dancing this way at the wedding.

Jan Scholl said...

I love this but who makes the stamp> I must have it!

Heather said...

that is just amazing!!! you go girl!! I love everything on this card! So vreative and inspiring. Just perfect!

malieta said...

Jodi.....you did a fantastic job with the challenge!!!
I am in awe of your creations...so fresh and so pretty!!!
I'm going to add your name to my blog roll, this way I can stay in touch:)
hugs
risa

Curt in Carmel said...

Cute card. I think they could be doing the Swing. . .Best, Curt

Jen Young said...

very cute, Jodi!!! They are doing the Jiggalo... LOL!!! Dunno if that's even a dance tho'... great job on the sketch.

Aloha,
Jen

JackieLou said...

Oh your cards is so much better than mine hehehe. I love the dancing theme. Great job Jodi...
artsie hugs,
Jackielou

Jodie said...

Is that is just original or what....it is sooooo cute and so creative. Unreal...

Cathy said...

Wow, thats neat how you created your own records. Very creative and nice job!

Teri said...

Wow! you were super creative on this sketch! love this!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS