Saturday, August 9, 2008

LCWC #3

This week Jen gave us a challenge to alter something in our house. Well, it just so happened that Bryan had a can of pringles out. So, I asked him to save this canister when everything is all gone. I really didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I think I did a pretty good job!
So, I decided to use the new DSP called Bella Rose, and embellish from there. I have labelled this canister brads and bling. I was able to find out that this will store your brads, bling, and other items as long as they fit in these brad containers.

Here I have placed the items in my container.
This is the top of the pringles canister, I used a marvy scallop circle punch, cut the scalloped edges to create the look of a of a flower. I also used bella rose DSP on the back die and added a button.

10 comments:

Jen Young said...

Jodi, very well done!!! So far, you are the 1st participant, so you may just win OUTRIGHT!!! LOL!!! Thanks for playing and taking the challenge girlfriend!!!

Hugs,
Jen

charlotte said...

Great altered item, and I love the designer paper.

JackieLou said...

Wow Very creative. very pretty project.

malieta said...

Wow....what a great idea and your altered can is so cute and I love the flower!

Teri said...

I love your altered pringles can!! Don't you just love Bella Rose?? Everything about your project is so pretty!!

Marie said...

Highly creative, I love it!

Kristine said...

OH THat's INGENIOUS!!! LOVE IT!! Looks very usable too. Great job.

Marion said...

That is so creative love it!

Valerie said...

what a great idea to put your brads in and it fits perfect! very cute!

Maria said...

Whoa, Jodi! What a great way to store your bling!! Love how you added the prima on the top!! So pretty!! Great job on your altered project!!

Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS