Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jen's LCWC#4

Here's the new sketch for the challenge this week!


This is my entry for Jen's weekly challenge, I still have about 15 minutes to link this to her site. Somehow, I seem to post things just in the nick of time for these challenges, it's ok, the main thing is that I get it in before the clock strikes 12!! Anyway, this stamp was perfect for me, I need to have my coffee in the morning these days, and enjoy it with my co-worker.

This stamp is bought from Little C's and is called Anthony and Burt. I gave him and his buddy a light pink mug because that's the color of the one I drink out of, colored him and then used crystal lacquer to make him appear slimy like a frog. Instead of using ribbon for the center going across the card, I made my Faux Rick Rack! You can check out how to create this faux rick rack by clicking on Faux Rick Rack on the right side of my blog under tutorials. Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!!



5 comments:

Heather said...

I love it!!! What a cutie he is and the glossy adds a great touch! AND the coffee ~ thats enough for me ;).

Denise said...

I just love it! What a great idea, and I LOVE the colors.

Jen Young said...

Jodi, How cool!!! I love your faux rick rack, and love the crystal glaze for the slimy look - LOL!! Very cute card!!

big hugs,
Jen

Joy said...

so cute how you made your slimy frog...I wish I had time to do any kind of challenge...but it's great to see everyone else's...=)

Curt in Carmel said...

You can tell Jen that because of this card, she made another sale! I have to go over and buy this stamp set right away! How cute is this card! I love the cuttlebug background you used for it. It is perfect! Great stuff! Best, Curt

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS