Monday, August 11, 2008

Heather's Challenge

This is the sketch Heather came up with and below is what I created from that. I chose to weave the rafia. So I opened and unfolded the rafia to get it as flat as I could.
Once that was done, I weaved the pieces together and adhered them down. Chose that cute little penguin from imaginisce and used my sizzlit letters to spell out ALOHA!
I was late on placing this entry but wanted to share with everyone what I created. I had lots of fun making this card...wish I posted this earlier!! Well, have a great day!



2 comments:

Denise said...

Just love this card. Thanks for sharing.

Stamping with Heather said...

Oh my goodness - it is so very cute! The raffia really makes the whole theme of the card!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS