Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Things have been so hectic lately and and I have not had a chance to post anything. Happy Hump Day everyone! Here's a card I created yesterday, I've not made a shaker card in years!! =) I used a Whipper Snapper stamp called playful maloo, don't you just love his wagging tail!

Here you can see I used my cuttlebug folder to accent the background along with the designer series paper. Also used my nestabilities behind the shaker.
This is my first RAK!!! Thanks Denise!! I just love all the colors she used, and the pretty polka dotted ribbon. She had also given me a really sweet book about friends! I love it all Denise, keep an eye on your mailbox. =) I also have not had a chance to show you the prize for the shrink art contest. I will be posting that later tonight. Have a great day and happy paper crafting!

4 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!! I have never made a shaker card! I LOVE it! I will have to try one one day ... if I can find a tut:) Very cute girly!

charlotte said...

Two cute cards - haven't tried the shaker card yet but maybe some day. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

I am somehow getting your comments emailed to my email address?? let me know if you know how to fix it .. ??

Allison said...

This is great...love shaker cards but never make 'em!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS